- Suitable for all hair types
- Shampoo with quinoa protein
- Part of a three-step restructuring system
- Helps hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure
- Babassu and coconut-based cleansing formula is kind to damaged hair
- Enriched with quinoa protein-to strengthen and repair hair from the inside out
- 100% post-consumer HDPE bottle
- First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in their primary facility
HOW TO USE
Use as part of a daily or weekly ritual:
Daily: follow with Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner and Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair.
Weekly: follow with Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment and Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair, as part of a rejuvenating home ritual.
Repair and strengthen stressed-out hair with Aveda’s plant-derived Damage Remedy Shampoo.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. This shampoo is part of the brand’s three-step restructuring system, formulated with quinoa protein for stronger looking hair, as well as babassu and coconut to gently cleanse. Incorporate it into your daily routine for healthier, shinier locks.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Potassium Stearate, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 80, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Annatto (Ci 75120) (Allergens: barley)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay