Chantecaille Philanthropy Cheek Colour
Chantecaille's artful Philanthropy Cheek Colour is a finely milled, featherweight pressed powder blush, designed to deliver a light veil of naturally flushed colour.
Inspired by magical creatures of the wild, the Philanthropy collection is dedicated to six charities that work to support endangered species around the world, reflected in each intricate, shimmering embossed design. With this cheek colour, your morning makeup routine becomes a mindful, reflective act, brushing on lightly and blending in seamlessly to create a rosy glow.
- Finely milled pressed powder
- Buildable, blendable colour
- Formulated with a touch of shimmer
- Housed in a signature pebble compact
- 5% of net proceeds benefit the 6 charities included in the collection
- Charities supported are American Wild Horse Campaign, Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary, The Xerces Society, WIDECAST, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust and Marine Conservation Biology Institute