- Creator: Dominique Ropion
- Notes: Tuberose, Coconut, Salycilates, Musk
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.
Nature offers olfactive clashes of which tuberose is the best example. These pretty flowers exude an almost carnal smell, superimposing flower-shop freshness, spicy and animalic camphorous violence, and milky sweetness. This mysterious equilibrium has always fascinated perfumers, offering the reason for which 18 months were necessary for Dominique Ropion to create Frédéric Malle's Carnal Flower - an “olfactive Everest”. This unique fragrance is a modern take on a complex theme, and a true prize of perfumery. Carry this travel-sized rendition to ensure your favourite scent is always at hand.
Establishing his perfumery credentials with training at the prestigious Roure Bertrand Dupont laboratory, Dominique Ropion’s career has catapulted with the same vigour as the instinctive fragrance style that inspires him to pair polar opposite ingredients, to create captivating scents with the most intense precision.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay