D.S. & Durga
Burning Barbershop Eau de Parfum 50ml
D.S. & Durga's Burning Barbershop eau de parfum paints an olfactory picture of the 1981 Curling Bros. barbershop fire with a sweet, smoky, slightly medicinal scent.
Notes of spearmint, lime, vanilla and lavender permeate the air in Westlake, New York, with shaving tonics all ablaze. A charred, half-full container was discovered in the remnants – the unique, imperfect scent of which is distilled into this bottle.
- Fougere, full bodied, masculine, smoky, sweet eau de parfum
- Top Notes: Spearmint, Lime, Hemlock Spruce
- Heart Notes: Lavender Absolute, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes: Burnt Oil, Vanilla, Hay
- Housed in a signature glass bottle with magnetic cap
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.