- Ether, woody, medium-bodied, leathery eau de parfum
- Top Notes: Violin Varnish, Mahogany, Outdoors Accord
- Heart Notes: Amber Pine Rosin, Maplewood, Cypress
- Base Notes: Spiced Tree Resin, Cedar, Moss
- Housed in a signature glass bottle with magnetic cap
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
D.S. & Durga's Bowmakers eau de parfum is a smoothly refined fragrance featuring an abundance of woody and vegetal notes.
Bowmakers paints an olfactory picture of the transcendental woods of the 1800s, where craftsmen built violins and bows in the tiny towns of the Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts. Manifested in a rich and arboraceous blend of mahogany, maple shavings, amber pine rosin, walnut and unique, secret varnishes, this scent captures the ancient forest's natural sense of grandeur.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay