- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking
- Formulated with Diamond peptides, Arabinogalactans, Amino acid and Copper compound
- Features Omorovicza's patented HEALING CONCENTRATE™
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, gently dab along the eye socket using the tip of the fourth (ring) finger. Avoid skin close to the eyes. Use with other Blue Diamond products for optimal results.
Omorovicza's Blue Diamond Eye Cream is an anti-ageing eye cream formulated to revitalise and lift tired eyes.
Powered by a trio of innovative ingredients: diamond peptides, arabinogalactans and a compound of essential amino-acids and copper that work to prolong the DNA of skin cells, this powerhouse eye cream gets to work on dark circles, aged contours and fine lines and wrinkles. The addition of mimosa bark extract boosts this function, leaving skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking. Omorovicza's patented HEALING CONCENTRATE™ features in every product across the collection, developed in collaboration with a Hungarian Nobel Prize winning laboratory to deliver the potent minerals from the brand's signature healing waters deep into the epidermis. Maximum absorption of these highly nourishing minerals leaves skin firm, supple and more youthful in appearance.
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Heptanoate, Silt (Hungarian Mud), Squalane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance), Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Linalool, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola), Dehydroacetic Acid, Fruit Extract, Phospholipids (Allergen: nuts)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay