- Developed for skin with existing blemishes
- Leaves skin healed, recovered, nourished, soothed, restored, exfoliated and balanced with reduced inflammation
- Enriched with Salicylic Acid (2%), Rice Oil, Oat Oil, Tamanu Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil
- Dissolves dead skin cells and exfoliates the top layer of skin to prevent further break-outs
- Made using natural ingredients derived from plants
- Housed in a signature green glass bottle
- Vegan; Cruelty-free
HOW TO USE
Dispense a single drop of oil onto your fingertip and apply with a gentle circular motion to the affected area. Apply morning and evening after cleansing until your skin has recovered. Follow with Votary Clarifying Facial Oil.
Take it from the professionals in plant oil-based skincare - feeding skin with the right natural ingredients is a whole lot more healing than drying it out. Exclusively to Liberty London, Votary delivers a revolutionary range of facial oil treatments developed specifically for blemish-prone skin. This Blemish Rescue Oil heals existing blemishes and reduces inflammation for improved recovery time.
Rethink your skincare mantra and refresh your regimen with this calming rescue oil. For problem skin and break-outs, apply it topically to prevent blemishes from becoming sore and inflamed. Enriched with preventative salicylic acid to penetrate pores, exfloliate, dissolve dead skin cells and reduce inflammation, rosemary essential oil to purify and restors balance, and a soothing blend of rice oil, oat oil and tamanu oil for a truly comforting experience.
“I am on a mission to educate all ages about the transforming power of natural plant oils on blemish prone skin. When you stop drying your skin out and start feeding it with natural oils that don’t clog pores, your skin will be healthier with fewer blemishes.” – Arabella Preston, Votary Co-Founder
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay