- Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Mint, Bay Leaf
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Clary Sage, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Vetiver, Musk
- Cruelty free
- Free from parabens
- Made in the USA
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
First developed in 1907 in C.O. Bigelow’s Greenwich Village Apothecary, Bay Rum Cologne No. 032 is a warm, exotic olfactive.
A timeless fragrance throughout the decades, this cologne masterfully blends bay oil, citrus and spices. In honour of its unique legacy, this formula has remained true to the original found in the brand’s legendary archives.
Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua, Eau), Fragrance (Parfum), Cinnamal, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Linalool
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay