- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin smooth, firm, hydrated, and youthful
- Enriched with exotic fruit extracts, apple pectin, ruby crystal
- Features Omorovicza's patented HEALING CONCENTRATE™
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Paraben free
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply evenly to face and neck.
Ideal for oily or combination skin, Omorovicza’s Balancing Moisturiser is cooling gel-cream formulated for daily use.
Enriched with exotic fruit extracts and apple pectin, this lightweight formula is designed to regulate the production of sebum to avoid shine. Absorbing instantly, it provides perfectly calibrated long-lasting hydration whilst also helping to reduce pore size and blurring the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Integrate it into your skin care routine for a firmer, more supple and younger-looking complexion.
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Corundum, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Extract, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol , Phospholipids, Chlorella Vulgaris/ Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Yeast Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay