Apricot Face Peel Enzymatic 50ml
Apricot Face Peel is a deep cleansing, exfoliating scrub mask from Irene Forte, formulated with active ingredients to help clarify and refine skin.
Irene Forte Skincare achieves outstanding results with the gentlest ingredients, selected for their time-honoured benefits and grown to traditional standards on Forte’s organic farm in sun-drenched Sicily. This enzymatic treatment is powered by apricot seed powder to effectively remove dead skin cells, while aloe leaf juice hydrates and soothes tired skin. The real magic is performed by an enzymatic Italian plant ferment, which leaves skin purified, smooth and bright. A game-changer for lacklustre complexions.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly dull or tired skin
- Leaves skin deep cleansed, exfoliated, clarified, refined and brightened
- Enriched with Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Apricot Seed Powder, Aloe Leaf Juice, Algae, Enzymatic Italian Plant Ferment (Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Apple, Lemon, Red Grape, Wheat Bran)
- Made using upcycled ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
- Nickel free
- Accredited with the Butterfly Trust Mark by Positive Luxury
- Cruelty free
- Recyclable glass jar
- 100% recycled fibre box
- Free from essential oils, paraffin, mineral oil, parabens, SLES, SLS, PEGs, abrasive fragrances, colourants
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply a generous layer to the face, neck and décolleté and leave for 5 minutes. Lightly massage with slow circular motions, then remove with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week, depending on skin type.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Algae, Hydrolyzed Grape Fruit, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Bran, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Tropolone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Parfum**