- 5 x 23ml bio cellulose sheet masks
- Suitable for stressed skin of all skin types
- Leaves skin intensely hydrated, soothed, plumper, brighter, repaired and rejuvenated
- Formulated with Sea Anemone Peptide, Ectoin, Centella Asiatica, Liquorice Root, N-acetyl Cysteine
- Free from paraffin and sulphates
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply the middle bio cellulose layer to clean, dry skin and leave on for 20 minutes. Use up to three times per week, or longer when extra hydration is needed.
111SKIN's Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask is a hydrating sheet mask designed to soothe, support and strengthen stressed skin for a repaired and rejuvenated appearance.
Encompassing the 20 years' experience of Harley Street cosmetic surgeon Yannis Alexandrides, the original Reparative range from 111SKIN incorporates the brand's antioxidant-rich NAC Y² active ingredient complex - a ground-breaking system inspired by the body's wound healing process for accelerated strengthening and repair as well as a tangible youth boost. Originally used to treat burn victims, bio cellulose is a second-skin material that encourages regeneration and penetration of ingredients. This, paired with a blend of superior natural and synthetic active ingredients, supports the appearance of a plumper, brighter and calmer complexion when used up to three times per week.
“I have been using bio-cellulose in wound repair throughout my medical career due to its ability to adhere to the dermis like a second skin. With fibres 500x finer than tissues masks, bio cellulose can lock hydration into the skin while encouraging superior penetration of active ingredients.” – Dr Yannis Alexandrides MD, 111SKIN founder and plastic surgeon
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Alcohol, Ectoin, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Carbomer, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea / Karité) Butter, Potassium Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut / Marron) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit / Pamplemousse) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot / Abricot) Kernel Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Acetyl Cysteine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice / Réglisse) Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Maltodextrin, Pentapeptide-59, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance / Parfum
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay