- Nourishing body cream
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin hydrated, nourished, soothed and moisturised
- Enriched with Vitamin B5, Shea Butter, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Honey and Oat
- Creamy formula that leaves no greasy residue
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply all over body post-cleansing or as needed.
The Vitamin B5 Body Moisturiser from MALIN+GOETZ is a best-selling, nourishing and soothing cream that will transform your daily routine.
Striving towards more sustainable formulation practices, the New York apothecary combines trusted, natural ingredients with advanced technology – uncomplicated and luxurious, each product is suitable for all skin types and genders. Enriched with shea butter, vitamin B5, sodium PCA, honey and oat, this moisturising body cream restores skins suppleness, leaving it soft, soothed and hydrated. Intensely nourishing, it leaves no greasy or sticky residue making it perfect for everyday use – pair with the Hand and Body Wash for a luxurious, uncomplicated ritual that will leave your skin radiant.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethylhexanoin, Behenyl Behenate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Mel/Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol (Allergens: Wheat)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay