- Fresh, green scent, with fruity, milky notes
- 30 hours’ burn time
- Signature clear glass vessel
- Unique, high quality blend of vegetable and paraffin waxes
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for an hour or two until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future. For layering, Diptyque recommends its Iris Scented Candle – a perfect fragrance pairing.
Diptyque's enigmatic Tubereuse scented candle is a luxurious way to bring this fresh, floral fragrance to your home.
Developed by master Parisian perfumers, this aroma evokes the wild fields of Southern India, where the tuberose is grown. Heady, yet crisp and green, the scent is delicately nuanced with fruity, milky notes. The perfect introduction to Diptyque’s intoxicating fragrances, this comforting candle is a must for any modern dwelling – burn it solo, or layer with another from the range to craft an ambience unique to your home.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay