- Suitable for all skin types, particularly skin prone to dryness
- Leaves skin refreshed, soothed and shine-free
- Enriched with herbal compounds of Chamomile, Sage, Mallow and St. John’s Wort Flowers
- May become slightly cloudy due to its natural ingredients
- Alcohol free
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin using a cotton pad. Can be used as a touch-up throughout the day for a refreshing sensation.
Refresh dry skin with this soothing toner from Susanne Kaufmann – a gentle treat for your face.
Upgrade your skincare routine and say goodbye to dryness with this product. The Soothing Tonic has been formulated with herbal compounds of chamomile, sage, mallow and St. John’s wort flowers to gently nourish the skin, perfectly preparing it for subsequent care. Containing no alcohol, this natural tonic effectively combats shine, leaving your skin refreshed. Apply morning and evening after cleansing for a thorough routine that will make you glow.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Mel, Sodium Hyaluronate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sucrose Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maltodextrin Sorbitol, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sucrose Dilaurate, Alcohol Denat, Citric Acid, Sucrose Trilaurate, Cholesterol, Sodium Citrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Components of essential oils: Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay