- Suitable for teenage and young adult skin prone to breakouts
- Ideal for breakout-prone skin that is dry as a result of prescription acne treatments
- Lightweight, easy-to-apply formula
- Leaves skin hydrated, soothed and comfortable
- Formulated with potent active ingredients and gentle botanicals
- Free from artificial fragrances and colours, parabens and gluten
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply over entire face and neck, morning and evening.
Dermalogica's Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion is a lightweight moisturiser designed to treat dehydrated, breakout-irritated skin.
Dermalogica's Clear Start range offers skin care solutions for temperamental and problematic teenage and young adult skin. This oil-free moisturiser's sheer, easy-to-apply formula helps soothe discomfort and hydrate dryer areas, while relieving the complex dryness often associated with prescription acne treatments. The potent active ingredients and gentle botanicals signature to the Clear Start range help to gradually reveal your clearest, healthiest skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Naringenin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Salicylic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Maltodextrin, Glyceryl Caprylate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay