- Created for Tom Daxon by Jacques and Carla Chabert
- Top Notes: Lemon, Tangerine, Bergamot, Cardamom
- Heart Notes: Gaiac Wood, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley
- Base Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood
- Blended in Grasse, France
- Matured in England for 6 weeks
- Housed in a minimal glass bottle with a sleek, glossy black lid
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Tom Daxon's Sicilian Wood eau de parfum is a fresh and woody fragrance enlivened by blooming white florals.
Sicilian Wood recalls a citrus grove warming in the sun. Effervescent, hyper-real top notes of lemon, tangerine, bergamot and cardamom settle onto a smooth base of seductive woods – cedar wood and sandalwood accented by amber.
“A budget-less woody citrus will prove a revelation to anyone left underwhelmed by all the bland versions out there.” – Tom Daxon Bowers
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay