Sicilian Wood Eau de Parfum 100ml
Tom Daxon's Sicilian Wood eau de parfum is a fresh and woody fragrance enlivened by blooming white florals.
Sicilian Wood recalls a citrus grove warming in the sun. Effervescent, hyper-real top notes of lemon, tangerine, bergamot and cardamom settle onto a smooth base of seductive woods – cedar wood and sandalwood accented by amber.
“A budget-less woody citrus will prove a revelation to anyone left underwhelmed by all the bland versions out there.” – Tom Daxon Bowers
- Created for Tom Daxon by Jacques and Carla Chabert
- Top Notes: Lemon, Tangerine, Bergamot, Cardamom
- Heart Notes: Gaiac Wood, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley
- Base Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood
- Blended in Grasse, France
- Matured in England for 6 weeks
- Housed in a minimal glass bottle with a sleek, glossy black lid
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.