For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36m/1.33m
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
- Fabric Type: Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Name: Rachel
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Bags, Hair Scrunchies, Slippers, Purses, Buttons, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Blankets, Lampshades, Bedding, Table Linen, Pillows, Quilting
Liberty Fabrics’ Classics collection started in 1979, created to champion the most well-known and iconic designs from the Liberty archive all year around. The collection offers reworked and recoloured interpretations of our most quintessential Liberty heritage designs – including Art Nouveau motifs, paisley prints, landscapes and ditsy florals.
Rachel was inspired by a Liberty London furnishing fabric called Sedgemere, originally designed in 1988. It features hand painted botanical flowers, nestled among lush green foliage.
Our Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Printed in our very own Liberty Printing Mill, located between Milan and Lake Como in northern Italy, Tana realises unmatchable fluidity with a silk-like touch, unique print quality and striking colour vibrancy. Machine washable and durable enough for daily wear, it can be used to create everything from simple separates to spectacular statement pieces.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay