- Suitable for all skin types including oily
- Lifts away makeup, oils, sunscreens and oil-based debris
- Leaves skin nourished, prepped and primed for cleansing
- Enriched with Aprictot Kernel, Sunflower Seed, Citrus and Lavender Oils
- Formulated without artificial colours and fragrances
HOW TO USE
Dispense into dry hands. Massage over dry face and eyes to dissolve surface oil and dirt. Concentrate on areas of congestion or stubborn debris. Wet hands and continue massaging to create a light, milky emulsion. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for professional cleansing results.
Use Dermalogica's Precleanse as the first step of your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine for an ultra-clean and healthy looking complexion.
Thoroughly melt away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day with this comforting precleanse treatment. Enriched with a blend of oils derived from Apricot Kernel, Sunflower Seed, Citrus and Lavender, it is ideal even for oily skin. Add it to you routine for a nourished complexion, free from impurities.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay