- Palais de Tokyo scented candle
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Notes: Cement, Smoke, Wood
- Glass vessel is hand-blown in Tuscany, Italy
- 100% natural
- Free from paraffin, GMOs or petrochemical by-products
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Astier de Villatte’s Palais de Tokyo scented candle is infused with a whirlwind of aromas for an unforgettable olfactory experience.
The Palais de Tokyo is an incongruous and dominating structure of raw cement walls and wide, maze-like passageways, nestled on the banks of the Seine like a vast alien ship. The air’s fragrance is whipped by the stirrings of the crowd, intoxicated by provoking artworks: a comingling of smoky wood, warm skin and metallic vibrations – place this candle on a sideboard or mantel to fill your home with its welcoming scent.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay