- Floral fragrance
- White freesia, carnation, guaiac wood, black pepper
- Housed in a signature clear glass bottle with illustrated label
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Diptyque's Ofrésia eau de toilette evokes the fresh scent of a dew-drenched morning in Yves Coueslant's garden on the coast of Normandy.
Developed by master Parisian perfumers, this aroma plays upon olfactory contradictions by blending the freshness and floral delicacy of freesia with a devilishly spicy and heady black pepper accord. A marvelously fragrant combination of plant notes, apply this mesmerising eau de toilette to pulse points for an irresistible signature.
Alcohol Denat. (Sd Alcohol 39-c), Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Bht, Tbhq, Tocopherol. Vol. 80°
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay