- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin smooth, calm and refreshed
- Enriched with Sandalwood, Neroli Blossom and Panthenol
- Low foaming gel texture
- Woody, exotic, warm aroma
- Cruelty free
- Free from colourants, mineral oils, parabens and silicones
HOW TO USE
Dispense onto damp palms or into a shaving bowl. Lather with hands or a shaving brush. Apply to the desired area, ensuring even coverage. For best results, follow with your preferred Aesop hydrator.
Aesop Moroccan Neroli Shaving Serum is enhanced with a blend of hydrating botanicals to facilitate a close and comfortable shave.
From the Australian apothecary rendered iconic for its dreamy herbaceous aromas and prototypical beauty packaging, this low-foaming gel is formulated for maximum slip for a seamless shave, whilst calming and softening skin. Sandalwood, neroli blossom and panthenol have a soothing effect – and are also to thank for the woody, warm, spicy aroma that lingers after application.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamine Oxide, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, Farnesol, Limonene, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Eugenol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tropolone, Geraniol, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay