Le Parfum de Thérèse Eau de Parfum 100ml
A crucial testimony to the elegance of a bygone era, Frédéric Malle's Le Parfum de Thérèse is an icon of its age. Fruity top notes of tangerine and melon lead into a romantic heart of rose and prune, coming to rest on a traditional yet distinctive base of cedar wood, vetiver and leather. The definition of a cult perfume, Edmond Roudnitska's genius blend stands the test of time.
Showcasing Edmond Roudnitska as a visionary ahead of his time, this perfume - created in the 1950s for his wife, Thérèse, and until now worn only by her - steps publicly into the 21st century whilst simultaneously paying tribute to the past. Edmond Roudnitska is widely recognised as one of the greatest noses of all time.
- Creator: Edmond Roudnitska
- Top Notes: Tangerine, Melon
- Heart Notes: Carnal Rose, Plum
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vetiver, Leather
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.