- Creator: Edmond Roudnitska
- Top Notes: Tangerine, Melon
- Heart Notes: Carnal Rose, Plum
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vetiver, Leather
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.
A crucial testimony to the elegance of a bygone era, Frédéric Malle's Le Parfum de Thérèse is an icon of its age. Fruity top notes of tangerine and melon lead into a romantic heart of rose and prune, coming to rest on a traditional yet distinctive base of cedar wood, vetiver and leather. The definition of a cult perfume, Edmond Roudnitska's genius blend stands the test of time.
Showcasing Edmond Roudnitska as a visionary ahead of his time, this perfume - created in the 1950s for his wife, Thérèse, and until now worn only by her - steps publicly into the 21st century whilst simultaneously paying tribute to the past. Edmond Roudnitska is widely recognised as one of the greatest noses of all time.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay