- Cleansing milk
- Suitable for stressed, devitalised skin types affected by environmental aggressors
- Leaves skin cleansed, soothed, protected and rebalanced
- Formulated with Cellular Oligopeptide, Specific BR Oxygenating Complex, Vitamins A, E and F
- Made using cold formulation manufacturing to preserve original structure of active ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
Apply to the face, neck and décolleté in light, circular movements. Remove with slightly moist cotton pads, then rinse skin with warm water. Repeat steps for a thorough double cleanse.
Biologique Recherche's Lait VIP O2 is an oxygenated cleansing milk, designed for the modern urbanite to treat stressed and devitalised skin.
Specially formulated by the French skin specialists, this gentle cleanser boasts a creamy and luxuriously refreshing texture that soothes and rebalances stressed, devitalised skin. Formulated with a scientific blend of active cellular oligopeptide, vitamins A, E and F and a special BR Oxygenating Complex, skin can breathe and oxygen delivery is enhanced. Diminishing the negative effects of your environment this is the ultimate skin care solution for the city dweller or those living in harsh climates.
To find out which formula is right for you, email email@example.com, call +44 (0)20 8159 6532, or visit the counter in-store on G and have your Biologique Recherche Skin Instant® determined by an expert.
Coconut Derived Surfactants, Coconut Derived Esters, Oxygenating Complex Specific to Biologique Recherche, Prickly Pear Cactus Extract, Shea Detox
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay