- Kobé scented candle
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Notes: Crystallised Ginger, Coriander Root, Sweet Fig
- Glass container is hand-blown in Tuscany, Italy
- 100% natural – free from paraffin, GMOs or petrochemical by-products
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Astier de Villatte’s Kobe scented candle is infused with a whirlwind of aromas for an unforgettable olfactory experience.
The Kobé scented candle from Astier de Villatte tempers the spiced warmth of crystallised ginger with the coolness of coriander root. Sweet fig provides an unctuous finish – rounding off a wistful fragrance that transports the smeller to the Kitano neighbourhood of Japan’s six-largest city, strolling around the old European architecture overlooking Osaka Bay as the sun sets over the Rokkō mountains.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay