- Created for Tom Daxon by Jacques and Carla Chabert
- Top Notes: Juniper, Angelica, Carrot Seed
- Heart Notes: Iris
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Cedarwood, Iso E Super
- Blended in Grasse, France
- Matured in England for 6 weeks
- Housed in a minimal glass bottle with a sleek, glossy black lid
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Tom Daxon's Iridium eau de parfum is fresh and fruity, blending fragrant juniper, angelica and carrot seed with iris, grounded by an earthy, masculine base of vetiver, cedarwood and Iso E Super.
Described as "the olfactory equivalent of charcoal-coloured cashmere", this heady fragrance is said to possess all the powdery sophistication of the precious iris - concrete, yet with a strong, silvery spine.
“Iridium is luxury as it should be: never brash or clichéd.” – Tom Daxon Bowers
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay