- Delhi scented candle
- Notes: Betel, Benzoin, Musk, Myrrh, Vanilla, Eucalyptus
- Glass container is hand-blown in Tuscany, Italy
- Burn time approximately 60 hours
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Astier de Villatte's Delhi scented candleevocatively captures the rich, vibrant aromas of Delhi.
This scented candle evocatively captures the multi-layered olfactory experience of Delhi. Take a spicy plunge into the heart of the old town, as a thousand heady flavours rise to your senses – betel, benzoin, musk and myrrh have an earthy heart, while flushes of smoked wood, vanilla emanations, herbal and eucalyptus beedies provide a light and bright flourish. Place it on a sideboard or mantel to fill your home with welcoming scent.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay