- Suitable for dry skin types
- Targets dullness and dehydration
- Leaves skin rejuvenated, soothed, soft and hydrated
- Formulated with Grand Millésime Complex, Cellular Oligopeptide, Tepescohuite Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Cucumber Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Silk Extract
- Made using cold formulation manufacturing to preserve original structure of active ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
Apply every morning and/or evening to a cleaned skin. Gently massage the face, neck and décolleté until complete absorption.
Biologique Recherche's Crème Grand Millésime is a multi-function cream that is designed for dry, dull and dehydrated skin.
Founded over 40 years ago with a vision of developing formulations for skincare professionals, Biologique Recherche has a reputation for impressive results based on a clinical approach. This face cream has been formulated with soothing witch hazel and cucumber extracts, softening silk extract and regenerating Grand Millésime complex. Intensely hydrating the epidermis, skin’s elasticity is improved leaving the complexion revitalised and radiant.
To find out which formula is right for you, email email@example.com, call +44 (0)20 8159 6532, or visit the counter in-store on G and have your Biologique Recherche Skin Instant® determined by an expert.
Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Lactic Acid And Citric Acid (AHA), Salicylic Acid (BHA), Complex Based On Myrrh, Myrtle And Onion, Cucumber Extract, Witch Hazel And St. John’s Extracts, Cellular Oligopeptides, Reconstituted Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), Complex Made From Hyaluronic Acid And Rhizobium, Silk Extract
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay