- Foaming cleanser
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin cleansed, clear and reduces visible signs of ageing
- Enriched with Balm Mint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Extracts
- Cruelty free
- Free from gluten, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances
HOW TO USE
After prepping skin with Dermalogica PreCleanse, work a pea-sized amount of Clearing Skin Wash between wet hands to create a lather. Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging in circular motions and concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness.
If you experience skin sensitivity or dehydration from daily use, reduce use to 2-3 times per week. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Use as directed. For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
Dermalogica's Clearing Skin Wash is a foaming cleanser that helps to clear skin and reduce visible signs of ageing.
Formulated with salicylic acid, a natural exfoliation occurs - without the need for scrubbing - which clears clogged pores and smooths away dullness that contributes to skin ageing. Menthol and camphor cool the skin, while balm mint, eucalyptus and tea tree extracts leave the skin clean and calm. Massage onto damp skin, focusing on areas of congestion and oiliness, then rinse with warm water – use each morning and evening for a clear and bright complexion.
Salicylic Acid .50%, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Angelica Archangelica Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicas Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Algae Extract, Menthol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Disodium EDTA Copper, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay