- Suitable for problem teenage and young adult skin
- Leaves skin hydrated and protected with a matte finish
- Formulated with Patented TT Technology, Tapioca, Willow Bark Extract, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C
- Free from artificial colours and fragrances
- Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA
HOW TO USE
Apply generously to a freshly cleansed face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Designed for daily use, Dermalogica's Clearing Defense is a shine-reducing SPF moisturiser designed to protect breakout-prone skin from environmental stress.
Dermalogica's Clear Start range offers medicated skin care solutions for temperamental and problematic teenage and young adult skin. A known contributor to the formation of clogged pores leading to spots, overexposure to environmental aggressors leave skin dull, depleted and loaded with impurities. This ultra-lightweight moisturiser is a saviour for problem skin, thanks to the shine-reducing properties of tapioca, antioxidant willow bark extract, green tea extract and vitamin C. Apply each morning to shield vulnerable skin from harm and improve its appearance with a healthy matte finish.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethyl Capramide, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Saccharide Isomerate, Tapioca Starch, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Terpineol, Thymol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Potassium CetylPhosphate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin,TocopherylAcetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay