- Developed for blemish-prone skin
- Leaves skin gently cleansed, purified, balanced, calmed, restored and hydrated, with fewer existing blemishes and protected from future issues
- Enriched with Peach Oil, Oat Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosemary, Bergamot
- Made using natural ingredients derived from plants
- Pump dispenser
- Housed in a signature green glass bottle
- Comes with a 100% cotton face cloth
- Vegan; Cruelty-free
HOW TO USE
Dispense 4 to 5 pumps of oil cleanser onto your palm. Quickly spread the oil over both palms and fingers, then massage gently into the face. Start with the cheeks, move onto the nose, mouth and jawline, then finish with the delicate eye area. Splash your face with warm water and continue to massage any excess oil into your face, eyebrows and eyelashes. Then, soak a clean face cloth in hand-hot water and immediately apply it to your whole face, allowing the steam to penetrate your pores. Gently rub the excess oil and makeup away, repeating once or twice if necessary, rinsing the cloth each time. Finish by splashing your face with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Take it from the professionals in plant oil-based skincare - feeding skin with the right natural ingredients is a whole lot more healing than drying it out. Exclusively to Liberty London, Votary delivers a revolutionary range of facial oil treatments developed specifically for blemish-prone skin. This Clarifying Cleansing Oil lifts impurities and residue for a truly restorative cleanse.
Rethink your skincare mantra and refresh your regimen with this purifying cleansing oil. For unpredictable skin that's susceptible to break-outs and clogged pores, this supremely nourishing oil cleanser re-balances the skin's nutrients so it won't be tempted to produce more oil - a side effect of over-drying - therefore speeding up recovery of visible blemishes and preventing the development of new ones. Infused with a healing blend of peach, oat and jojoba oils, it's gently fragranced with rosemary and bergamot for a truly soothing and calming experience – and it comes with a cotton cloth, too.
“I am on a mission to educate all ages about the transforming power of natural plant oils on blemish prone skin. When you stop drying your skin out and start feeding it with natural oils that don’t clog pores, your skin will be healthier with fewer blemishes.” – Arabella Preston, Votary Co-Founder.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay