- Notes of Mexican orange blossom
- 60 hours’ burn time
- Signature clear glass vessel
- Unique, high quality blend of vegetable and paraffin waxes
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for an hour or two until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future. For layering, Diptyque recommends its Vanille Scented Candle – a perfect fragrance pairing.
Diptyque's Choisya scented candle is inspired by its namesake, the Mexican orange blossom flower.
Developed by master Parisian perfumers, the scent of this candle is greener and more lively than the Mediterranean variety, with a delightfully invigorating fragrance. Layering florals and botanicals, this revitalising candle is an olfactory treat – burn it solo, or layer with another from the range to craft an ambience unique to your home.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay