- Suitable for blemished, troubled skin
- Leaves skin clarified, calm and deeply cleansed
- Enriched with Chamomile Concentrate, Tea Tree Leaf and Evening Primrose
- Earthy, herbaceous, citrus aroma
- Cruelty free
- Free from colourants, mineral oils, parabens and silicones
- Glass pot
HOW TO USE
Twice-weekly, apply a thin layer to freshly cleansed skin, or to single blemishes as needed. Leave for fifteen minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque from Aesop is a clay-based treatment, enriched with nourishing, fragrant botanicals to calm troubled skin.
From the Australian apothecary rendered iconic for its dreamy herbaceous aromas and prototypical beauty packaging, this astringent facial masque deeply cleanses the complexion, drawing out inflammation and soothing unwelcome blemishes. With extracts of Chamomile, Tea Tree Leaf and Evening Primrose, it has an earthy, herbaceous scent finished with fresh citrus notes.
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TEA Tree) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay