Not enough available? For larger orders, we are happy to offer a personal service through our Liberty Interiors Experts. Please get in touch with details of your project so we can create a special order and answer any questions you may have.
To shop all Liberty Interiors swatches, click here.
For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
The Modern Collector offers a celebration of Liberty’s historic love for craftsmanship and design, paying homage to our founder (and the original collector) Arthur Lasenby Liberty. This Liberty Interiors collection draws upon three pivotal print stories of Floribunda, Art Nouveau and The Tree of Life, translated onto exquisite furnishing textures with a special focus on surface, line and bold colouration. Archival Liberty prints have been reinterpreted and reworked, appearing alongside contemporary new artworks created in our London design studio – for the next generation of iconic Liberty interiors.
- Print Name: Botanical Flora
- Colour Story: Jade
- Fabric Type: Wellington Velvet
- Composition: 93% Cotton, 7% Modal
- Width: 142cm
- Vertical/Horizontal Repeat: 45.5cm/34cm (half drop)
- Pattern Match: 136cm (straight match)
- Flammability: Cigarette: pass. Match: with interliner only - cannot be FR treated.
- Usage: Heavy Domestic & Severe Contract. Upholstery, Drapery, Cushions
- Rub Count: 50,000
- Dry Clean only; Do not wash, Do not tumble dry, Iron on medium, Do not bleach
Hand-painted in the Liberty design studio, Botanical Flora is a hero artwork of the Floribunda story, celebrating the historic tradition of botanical illustration in Britain. Botanical Flora appears on cotton velvet, bringing to life the soft painterly nature of the motifs.
The design is expertly printed in Italy onto our Wellington Velvet – a beautiful high-percentage cotton velvet containing a small amount of modal fibre for softness and drape. Designed for residential interiors, this velvet has a decadent feel and a high abrasion that is also suitable for contract use. Luxurious in feel and vibrant in colour, Wellington Velvet’s elegant drape makes it ideal for heavier curtains with blackout or draft-excluding qualities.
“Liberty has always appealed to the heart and spirit of the collector – those with a passion for unique pieces that transcend the generations. The Modern Collector is dedicated to those enthusiasts, past and present.” – Genevieve Bennett, Head of Design Liberty Interiors
Please click here to discover The Modern Collector full stories and pattern library, in our Print Brochure.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay