- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin hydrated, refreshed and protected against free radicals
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Formulated with Pea, Rose and Clove extracts
- Free from gluten, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, spritz directly onto face and neck, avoiding the eyes. Also ideal as a refreshing spritz over make-up throughout the day.
Reduce fine dryness lines and prevent the early signs of aging with Dermalogica’s Antioxidant Hydramist toner.
This convenient mist-on formula supplements the skin’s protective barrier by creating an active antioxidant shield to help fight free radical damage. It also helps to prevent the signs of ageing caused by Advanced Glycation End-products (AGEs) – a damaging by-product of sugar/protein reactions on the skin. Pea extract firms the skin, whilst Rose and Clove extract comfort and refresh, making this mist ideal for use after cleansing or throughout the day.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay