- Notes: White Campion, Privet Flowers, Wild Jasmine, Bitter Orange, Chilli
- 100% natural, without paraffin, GMOs or petrochemical by-products
- Glass container is made in Astier de Villatte's Parisian workshop
- Presented in a decorative box
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting to allow the candle to burn more slowly. It also prevents black smoke marks around the edge of the glass.
The Alger scented candle from Astier de Villatte captures the essence of a dazzling North African city – presented in a beautiful glass container.
The fragrance inspired by this ancient North African capital (variously known as Alger, Algiers, or Al-Jazaïr) is a bold and sinuous delight. The city combines maze-like streets and lush, hillside Kasbahs, glittering blue seas and diverse architectural marvels – a true melting pot of global influences. The candle’s fragrance features notes of white campion, privet flowers, wild jasmine, and bitter orange, finished with a light acidic bite and a generous hint of chilli.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay