- Suitable for adult skin prone to breakouts
- Leaves skin healthy, hydrated, clear, bright, even-toned and youthful
- Formulated with a patented AGE Brightening Complex, Salicylic Acid, Phytoactives from Resurrection Plant, Niacinamide, White Shiitake Mushroom
- Free from artificial colours and fragrances
- Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer and allow to dry. Use all over the face, twice a day. Follow with moisturiser.
Providing respite for problem adult skin, Dermalogica's AGE Bright Clearing Serum is an active two-in-one formula that clears and helps prevent breakouts, while simultaneously tackling signs of ageing.
When the treatment of breakouts is paramount but anti-ageing is necessary, this highly-concentrated, exfoliating serum is the answer. Featuring a rare combination of spot-fighting and youth-preserving ingredients, this serum is scientifically formulated to leave skin smoother, brighter and more even-toned. The brand's patented AGE Bright™ Complex stimulates cell turnover, whilst a healthy dose of salicylic acid reduces breakouts to leave skin clear.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Lentinus Edodes Mycelium Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Phytic Acid, Terpineol, Thymol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oi, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, PentyleneGlycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay