SKOG Reed Diffuser 200ml
Skandinavisk's SKOG reed diffuser reveals an impression of the sprawling boreal forests of Scandinavia, with native green notes cast over woods and musk.
Named after the Norwegian and Swedish word for 'forest', SKOG captures the dense aromas of the lush landscape that runs, unbroken, from the far south to the Arctic Circle. A morning mist of spruce and pine needles, woodland blooms of lily-of-the-valley, musk and aged leather are diffused into a natural, vegan liquid blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Housed in a reusable, 30% recycled painted glass vessel which adheres the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this diffuser ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Spruce, Pine Needles, Woodland Lily-of-the-Valley, Aged Leather, Musk
- Scents a room for a minimum of 3 months
- Perfume and natural alcohol blend
- 8 natural rattan reed sticks
- Painted glass bottle made from 30% recycled materials
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Remove the seal from the glass container and place at least four sticks into the liquid. Rotate the sticks weekly to refresh the fragrance, using a paper towel to handle. When the perfume has evaporated, wash the glass vase in warm, soapy water and leave to dry. Re-use as a vase for single stems, wild flowers or small bouquets.
2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, Cashmeran, Delta-3-carene, Alpha-pinene