- Retinol serum
- Leaves skin hydrated, firm, strengthened, refined, resurfaced, bright and youthful
- Improves skin’s strength, elasticity and firmness by 17% after 8 weeks
- Increases hydration by 18% after 8 weeks
- Formulated with 2% Encapsulated Retinol and Vitamin C
- Free from pthalates, parabens, silicone, sulphates and GMO
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy
HOW TO USE
Suitable for new retinol users. When starting a retinol based treatment program, begin using twice a week and increase to nightly once skin is accustomed. For seasoned retinol users, apply 1 pipette nightly to treat the face, eye contour and neck. Increase to 2 pipettes for the décolletage and 3 for arms, shoulders and hands. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. When using retinol, SPF 30 or above is essential. Not suitable for those who are pregnant.
MZ Skin's Retinol Skin Booster is an award-winning skin resurfacing treatment made with 2% encapsulated vitamin A to tackle fine lines, pigmentation and other signs of ageing.
The MZ Skin range incorporates the expertise of UK-based celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Maryam Zamani, bringing together scientific, ingeniously streamlined products based on her clients' skin care desires. This lightweight retinol serum rebuilds, smooths and repairs the skin's surface whilst boosting collagen production, thanks not only to high-strength retinol, but to vitamin C too. Notice a transformation after 8 weeks - when you'll see skin stronger, firmer, brighter, more hydrated and radiating youth.
Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phospholipids, Retinol, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Malic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay