- Twist up pencil blush
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin smooth, hydrated and velvety with a wash of colour
- Enriched with Shea Oil, Camellia Oil, Vitamin E Derivative
- Housed in zebra print vessel
HOW TO USE
Apply Phyto-Blush Twist directly to the face. Apply the desired amount of colour, then blend with your fingers using circular movements. For optimal highlighting, apply the Glow shade over the shade of your choice.
Phyto-Blush Twist from Sisley Paris is a hydrating blusher pencil that delivers buildable colour with a velvety finish.
This blush pencil is coloured as a cream blush and as soft as a powder blush. It is applied with a single twist and leaves the cheeks smooth and hydrated with a natural flush of colour. Enriched with shea oil, camellia oil and vitamin E derivative, it maintains skin’s moisture with long-lasting colour – the twist blush pencil does not need to be sharpened.
Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline (Cera Microcristallina), Stearalkonium Bentonite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Tin Oxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, May Contain [+/- Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850)]. Il#1a
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay