- Vintage ring
- Stamped 14ct gold
- Large central brilliant cut diamond
- Small brilliant cut diamond surround
- Black enamel strips
- Carved and cut-out plaque
- Carved detail to shoulders
- Origin: USA
COMPOSITION & SIZE
14ct Gold; 1.80ct White Diamonds; Black Enamel
Feature L: 2.5cm, Feature W: 1.8cm
This ring is available in size K only
UK: K, US: 5¼, EUR: 11, 50mm
Please visit the Kojis jewellery counter in-store for resizing queries.
A signature vintage piece from antique purveyor Kojis, this gold plaque ring is studded with brilliant cut diamonds and infilled with black enamel.
Crafted from solid 14 carat gold, this ring features a large central diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds and linear black enamel details. An elegant example of classic vintage jewellery, the gold is carved and stamped in scrupulous detail right down to the band, giving it statement appeal. Wear this piece alone to showcase its unique brilliance, or incorporate it into a maximalist curation of stacked gold bands for a custom, contemporary approach.
Please note: This ring comes in size K but can be resized. Please visit the Kojis jewellery counter in-store for resizing queries.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay