- Narcissus lampshade
- Cotton velvet
- Floribunda floral print
- Long fringed trim
- Decorative ribbon detailing
- Fluted silhouette
- Suitable for a table lamp
- Wipe clean
- Made in Britain
COMPOSITION & SIZE
100% Cotton Velvet
D: 56cm, H: 63cm (+15cm Fringe), W (Top): 20cm
Poised to infuse your space with a dose of print, the Floribunda Narcissus lampshade from House of Hackney boasts an opulent design, inspired by the Greek demigod famed for his beauty.
Crafted from a lustrous cotton velvet, this British-made lampshade is effortlessly enchanting, boasting an elegant silhouette inspired by the delicate shape of the Narcissus flower and dressed in a painterly floral print in an array of sumptuous hues – coordinate with one of House of Hackney’s iconic lampstands for an eye-catching addition to your home.
House of Hackney is a modern British design phenomenon, founded by husband and wife team Frieda Gormley and Javvy M Royle in 2011 while sitting around a kitchen table in East London. Beloved for its playful approach to print and commitment to British manufacturing, the brand champions William Morris’ approach to both quality and accessibility – “I do not want art for a few; any more than education for a few.” Shop House of Hackney cushions and lighting options to discover the brand’s range of dazzlingly maximalist designs.
House of Hackney is B Corp Certified which means it has been verified by B Lab to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay