FJÄLL Reed Diffuser 200ml
Skandinavisk's FJÄLL reed diffuser encourages freedom to roam with the invigorating scent of the great outdoors.
Named after the Swedish word for 'highland', FJÄLL – characteristic of the Skandinavisk collection – will transform your space into a Nordic sanctuary. In Sweden, allemansrätten gives everyone the right to roam across the entire country on the condition that only footprints are left behind. The rough, exposed terrain of the north Swedish fells make for arguably the most spectacular trails – and provides the inspiration for this scent, where notes of heather, thyme, ground berries and leaf sap are diffused into a natural, vegan liquid blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Housed in a reusable, 30% recycled painted glass vessel which adheres the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this diffuser ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Heather, Thyme, Ground Berries, Leaf Sap
- Scents a room for a minimum of 3 months
- Perfume and natural alcohol blend
- 8 natural rattan reed sticks
- Painted glass bottle made from 30% recycled materials
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Remove the seal from the glass container and place at least four sticks into the liquid. Rotate the sticks weekly to refresh the fragrance, using a paper towel to handle. When the perfume has evaporated, wash the glass vase in warm, soapy water and leave to dry. Re-use as a vase for single stems, wild flowers or small bouquets.