Bella Tea Dress Sewing Pattern
Join the #LibertySewingClub with the Bella Tea Dress sewing pattern from Liberty Fabrics.
The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from our fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes. The Bella Tea Dress creates a streamlined style with a structured waist and puffed sleeves – a ‘40s-inflected silhouette with all-modern charms. Make this Liberty dress pattern with silk, linen or Tana Lawn™ cotton, in sizes 6-22.
- Pattern No. LIB102
- Series No. 01
- Style: Dress has neckline variations and zip closures, with option for pockets
- For sizes: 6-22
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Suggested fabric: Cotton, Silk, Linen
- Batting: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 1 yd. (1.0m)
- Lining: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 1/2 yd. (0.5m)
- Supplies required: A, B: One 12” (30cm) Zip, Eight Snaps, 1/2 yd. (0.5m) of 1/2” (1.3cm) Single Fold Bias Tape, 3 yds. (2.8m) of Seam Binding, 1 yd. (1.0m) of Double Fold Bias Tape. A: 2 3/4 yds. (2.6m) of 1 1/2” (3.8cm) Lace or Eyelet Trim. B: One 1/2” (13mm) Button