- Suitable for all hair types
- Lightweight, fragranced formula
- Created by Dominique Ropion
- Notes: Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose Oil, Peach, Amber, Frankincense, Haitian Vetiver, Aldehydes
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions
HOW TO USE
Spritz onto damp hair for long-lasting fragrance.
Superstitious hair mist from Frédéric Malle is a lock-friendly rendition of the iconic eau de parfum, with a nourishing formula that's specially developed to cling to the hairs' fibres for long-lasting fragrance.
Created in collaboration with Alber Elbaz, Frédéric Malle's ever-myserious Superstitious eau de parfum captures the elusive, unidentifiable scent of a woman's dress. Dark and mystical, its classic floral aldehydic accord is a true asset to its inspiration, with notes of Turkish rose oil and egyptian jasmine enhanced by a touch of peach, and propelled into the present by aldehydes that lend a distinctive urban edge.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay