1960s Omega Automatic Seamaster 18 Carat Gold Watch
This 18 carat gold, Omega watch is a highly collectible timepiece hand-sourced by the accessories experts at Designer Vintage.
An early 1960s, Omega Automatic Seamaster watch is crafted from 18 carat gold. With 20 jewels to reduce friction and wear and lengthen the life of a watch, it features a brushed dark-cerulean-blue dial with gold hands, second-hand and batons. Set in a cushioned square case with convex crystal and beveled concave lugs, it has an original gadrooned crown bearing a House logo relief. The Omega Prussian-blue matt crocodile strap has gold House buckle and self slides. This watch is an automatic, has been recently serviced and is in good working order. This item carries the Omega Automatic Seamaster authenticity script, logo and gold hallmarks. A highly collectible piece, it’ll become a much-admired heirloom to be passed from generation to generation.
Please note: with the watch in your hand, not on the wrist. Please note: this is an automatic watch and does not require daily winding as it stores up power while in use. Should the watch not be used on a daily basis, to kick start it, please wind the watch about 20 times by rotating the crown in a clockwise direction. To set the time: gently pull the crown, rotate in an anti-clockwise direction to the desired time, and fully depress the crown.
- Omega Automatic Seamaster
- 18 carat gold
- 20 jewels
- Brushed dark-cerulean-blue dial
- Gold hands, second-hand and batons
- Cushioned square case with convex crystal and beveled concave lugs
- Original gadrooned crown bearing a House logo relief
- Omega Prussian-blue matt crocodile strap has gold House buckle and self slides
- Omega Automatic Seamaster authenticity script, logo and gold hallmarks
- Recently serviced and in good working order
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
- Origin: Switzerland, 1960s
- Sold as seen
COMPOSITION & SIZE
18 Carat Gold
Face L: 2.3cm, W: 2.3cm, D: 1cm
Strap L: 2.15cm, W: 1.8cm