18ct 3mm Diamond Flower Single Threaded Stud Earring
A sparkling addition to any ear curation, this diamond-encrusted stud earring from Maria Tash is characterised by a tiny floral silhouette.
Available in multiple variations of high-polished 18 carat gold, this understated stud features seven Hearts and Arrows ideal cut white diamonds arranged into a small, flower-shaped cluster of prong settings. Complete with the brand's signature flower threaded backing, it styles beautifully in a range of lobe and cartilage piercings - wear it alone or alongside a contemporary cluster of studs and hoops for an everyday touch of sparkle.
- Item sold singly
- Flower stud earring
- Seven prong set white diamonds
- Designed to fit the tragus, conch, Tash rook, helix or any lobe piercing
- Thread type: Tash internal slimline thread
- Nickel free and hypoallergenic
- Please consider your desired fit when choosing size
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Gemstone: 0.03ct White Diamond
Gold Carat: Available in 0.25g 18ct Gold, 18ct Rose Gold or 18ct White Gold; Post is 14ct for thread integrity
Post Length: 6.5mm, Post Thickness: 19 gauge = 0.9mm slimline