- Face mask
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin brightened, smoothed, illuminated
- Formulated with Rose Quartz, Tripeptide, Bakuchiol, Fruit Acid Complex, Natural Moisturising Factors
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Apply a generous amount onto clean skin or focus on areas of concern following your usual 111SKIN regime. As this mask contains a high-level of active ingredients, 111SKIN would favour usage between 2-3 times a week.
Utilise the 20 years' experience of Harley Street cosmetic surgeon Yannis Alexandrides with the Rose Quartz Exfoliating Mask from 111SKIN.
This multi-fruit acid mask utilises both chemical and physical exfoliation to slough off dead skin, working to reduce the appearance of pores, pigmentation, dullness and blemishes. Rose quartz is an active brightening ingredient designed to promote luminosity and help retain skin’s moisture, for a complexion that is illuminated from within.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Quartz Powder, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower / Fleur De La Passion) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Betaine, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple / L'ananas) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon / Citron) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape / Grain De Raisin) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose / Chou Rose) Flower Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Bakuchiol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diglycerin, Sodium Pca, Urea, Lysine, Pca, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Pantolactone, Sorbitol, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491/Iron Oxide.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay