Purple Poppies Half-Mug
Exclusive to Liberty, the Purple Poppies half-pint mug from Emma Bridgewater is designed to bring warmth and vibrancy to seasonal dining.
The vessel of choice for a sizable cup of tea, this large, stout mug forms part of Emma Bridgewater’s Purple Poppies range – an exclusive capsule collection of painterly ceramics inspired by the rich and velvety jewel tones of Patty’s Plum poppies. Each piece is designed in the UK and crafted using the finest English earthenware in the brand’s factory in Stoke-on-Trent. Incorporate this mug into your morning routine to provide a splash of organic colour, even on grey and dreary days.
- Half-pint earthenware mug
- Capacity: 300ml
- Exclusive to Liberty
- Part of the Purple Poppies collection
- Purple and plum poppies design
- Dishwasher safe
- Lower temperature wash and liquid detergent recommended to maintain appearance
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Pottery not oven safe unless marked as cookware
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 9.3cm, Dia: 12.1cm