- Eau de toilette
- Notes: Brazilian Palisander Wood, Virginian Red Cedar, Japanese Red Chili Peppers, Saffron from Iran, Myrrh from South Yemen
- Series 2: Red
- Perfumer: Francoise Caron, Bertrand Duchaufour, Yann Vasnier
- Housed in a glossy white bottle
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Drawn from Comme des Garçons’ expansive archive of fragrance sensations dating back as far as 1996, the Olfactory Library is a brand new way for you to study and select your favourite essence from years gone by. From traditional red and green accords to eclectic yet iconic synthetics, this contemporary curation of captivating aromas are back for your sensory pleasure.
Warm, woody and spiced, Palisander eau de toilette is derived from the red wood of the Brazilian rosewood tree and the red cedar from Virginia. Soft and polished with an aged patina, this smooth fragrance is peppered with precious essences of saffron and myrrh to sweeten an already rich concoction. Mysterious and heady with an accord of lingering incense, the scent is a deep, aromatic and intoxicating addition to the Red series.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay