- Marseille scented candle
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Glass container is hand-blown in Tuscany, Italy
- Notes: Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon, Clover
- 100% natural – free from paraffin, GMOs or petrochemical by-products
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Astier de Villatte’s Marseille scented candle is an sensuous, sun-dappled delight – the ideal companion for a much-needed moment of calm.
This scented candle captures in a snapshot the experience of strolling through Marseille. The aroma of fragrant plants swaying in the baking hot sun is intoxicating, as rosemary, lemon, lavender and clover combine in a heady melange. The final flourish of freshness encapsulates the breeze that hits you as you gaze over the city’s streets from the heights of the Calanques – place this candle on a sideboard or mantel to fill your home with its welcoming scent.
“We ask people to produce with a good spirit so the pieces look almost alive.”
Benoît Astier de Villatte and Ivan Pericoli, Astier founders
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay